In no particular order :
- Premium, oops, Core Membership expired. Can't say I've noticed that much difference yet, but that probably says more about how infrequently I log into here.
- Deleted the Windows 10 virtual machine I'd been toying with. Thankfully, I kept a copy of my Windows 7 setup, so I'm good to go for the few Windows applications I still use.
- Closed my unused Instagram account.
- Closed my even more unused Ello account.
- Finally gotten serious about keeping on top of my paperwork. Floor in my room is cleared. The giant box-file I bought earlier this year is now being used properly. Threw out a load of unneeded and/or obsolete stuff. (Stuff with personal info on it goes into the compost.)
On the upside, I'm starting to post regularly to my Tumblr account
Next up, doing more writing and blogging.